Have you heard of Dartmouth's new food blog, Spoon University?
What about the Box, a magical truck serving up Mediterranean-inspired lunches down by Tuck?
Or Ecovores, Dartmouth's sustainable food club?

Come learn about all three at once! And while you're at it, enjoy some falafel, hummus, salad, and vegan dessert, all made from sustainable, local ingredients.

We'll be meeting in Fahey common room at 6 this Thursday night. Bring your own bowl, spoon, and if you want to really be prepared, find an awesome food blog or a passage about food from your favorite book to share. We'll be discussing how blogging, journalism, and food writing brings people closer to their food and helps us make informed, healthy and sustainable food choices, in college and beyond!

We'll also be discussing other cool Ecovores events planned for this spring, so make sure to come if you're interested in helping with cooking, menu-planning, or grocery shopping.

See you there!

-Ecovores

Want to learn more about these groups?
Check out the links below: