Today is World Autism Awareness Day.

Autism is the fastest-growing serious developmental disability in the U.S. and it costs a family $60,000 a year on average. Yet only about 0.55% of the 2012 National Institutes of Health budget funding was devoted to Autism research. Autism is a condition that is often overlooked even though it affects 1 in 68 children in the U.S.

Please join Alpha Xi Delta sorority and WEAR BLUE in support of Autism Awareness!

  *   We will also be selling baked goods and Autism Speaks bracelets in Novack and Collis
  *   We will be passing out blue ribbons with an Autism fact in Collis from 11am to 2pm
  *   There will be Autism fact sheets around campus?

Get informed, donate, and help spread awareness with Alpha XiDelta and Autism Speaks!?

?