Welcome back to campus!

The Dartmouth Finance Society will be having our first meeting of the term at 7pm TOMORROW in Carson 60

This term we will be taking more of a focus on interview preparation for investment banking, sales and trading, and consulting internships. With sophomore summer recruiting around the corner, we will cover:

- Resume preparation

- Common interview questions

- How to prepare

- How the recruiting cycle works

We will also organize research groups for global equity, fixed income, currencies, commodities, and M&A markets.

What is DFS?

The Dartmouth Finance Society (DFS) provides a research and discussion platform for members to engage in weekly group discussions on the latest news in the global equity, fixed income, currencies, commodities, and M&A markets. We also focus on preparing for careers in the financial services industry, prepping for the competitive interview process.

See you all on TOMORROW at 7pm in Carson 60!