Do you like to canoe?  Are you a senior?  DO YOU LIKE TO CANOE WITH OTHER SENIORS?

How about the ocean?  the Upper Valley?  The mighty Connecticut River?  do you like those?

If you answered yes to all of these questions (or at least the senior and canoeing questions) then boy do I have a trip for you!

TRIP TO THE SEA 2014

Trip to the Sea is a decades old Dartmouth tradition in which a group of seniors canoe from Hanover to the Atlantic ocean.  It will happen the week after Green Key (Leaving that Sunday, and returning the next).

If you are interested, there will be an info session in Robo 106 this week:

FRIDAY APRIL 11 @ 5:30 PM

We will go over itinerary, cost, requirements, gear, and any other questions you may have!

cohaer,

Alice Morrison and Ledyard Canoe Club​