Today will be Amnesty International's first meeting of the term! We are meeting Monday, April 7 at 7:00 pm in Collis 212. Amnesty International is a group committed to working against human rights abuses.

Please come, even if you haven't previously been involved!

We are going to discuss our upcoming events for the term, including the visit of the Executive Director of Amnesty International!! Steven Hawkins will be discussing Amnesty's campaign to abolish the death penalty on Wednesday, April 9 at 7:00 pm in Rocky 02.​