Minister Ray will be delivering a Sermon titled "Have we relegated Christ to the Cross?" Based on John 11: 1-15

Come out and participate in a wonderful morning of praise, worship, and fellowship!

Join us at Morning Glory Community Fellowship in Cutter Shabazz Mural room, every Sunday morning at 11 a.m. for Sunday worship.

ALL ARE WELCOME!

"I rejoiced with those who said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord." Psalm 122:1?

Feel free to blitz the Morning Glory account if you have any prayer requests.
Questions? Blitz us for more information.??