?Ever wanted to play street hockey? On ice?
Or dreamed about whacking balls with brooms? On ice?

Whether you have or haven't secretly desired to play this sport all your life, your opportunity has come!

Collis After Dark is hosting

BROOMBALL

Tonight, Saturday

April 5 from 9pm-12am

Thompson Arena

We provide the equipment. You provide the play.

Bring your own sneakers. Come with a team or join one at the rink.

?No previous experience necessary. Open to all.

Free donuts! Prizes for winners! Come out for a chance to win!

[cid:8730e9b9-ab0d-41b7-ae10-19f7a6dcd74b]

Also, CALLING ALL BANDS!

We are still accepting bands to play in Battle of the Bands NEXT Sat!

Blitz Collis After Dark if you (and your group) are interested!