Need a break from studying/working/classes/all those activities you committed to but now don't really have time for?

Come to Alpha Theta for a night (well, early evening) of cookies and board games!

When?
7pm until 10pm
tonight!

Where?
Alpha Theta, two houses up from Kemeny. 33 North Main if you are prone to getting lost and actually need to look it up.

We will be playing all sorts of games, including: Taboo, Dixit, Settlers of Catan, Word on the Street, Munchkin, and many many more (we have more games than we could ever play in one night.)