YOU!!! Listen up!

I'm now presenting to you:

Ledyathlon:

The TriathoLedyard

Join Ledyard Canoe Club at Riverfest 2014!

Compete in our mini-triathlon, Friday, April 18th (after classes):

Canoe to Gillman Island, Run through Pine Park,

Bike tour Norwich!

You don't have to train for this but

 THERE WILL BE PRIZES FOR WINNERS!

This is one of the better parts River Fest and ANYONE can come join!

Super short and lots of fun! No experience needed.

Register here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ha3JU5VCvGbcXL5LKUJZgcGjF8amTWnOmw3m5arSuOk/viewform

We also NEED sweeps for each event! These will be following up each of the bike, run or canoe segments to check on competitors. (Also please sign the google doc w/o Dash)

Participants will pay a $5 DA$H.

SWEEPS WON'T PAY BECAUSE THEY'RE HELPING A BEAUTIFUL TRADITION!!!

Find a partner. Tell your friends. It'll be sweet.​