Do you love to write?
Interested in talking to other students about writing?
Come to our info session and apply here<http://dartmouth.edu/writing-speech/learning/support-writing-research-and-composing-technology/apply-tutor> to be an RWIT tutor by April 13th!

The Student Center of Research, Writing, and Information Technology (RWIT) is Dartmouth's free tutoring resource dedicated to helping Dartmouth students improve their writing. Trained undergraduate tutors work with students in all phases of the composing process and can help with papers, research projects and multi-media assignments.

This spring, RWIT is seeking to hire proficient, enthusiastic writers to serve as tutors and writing assistants. We encourage 15s, 16s, AND 17s from ALL MAJORS to apply.

********* INFO SESSION TOMORROW *********
Come learn more about what it's like to be on the RWIT staff today, April 3, at 7:30pm in Baker 152.
Blitz our Chair of Hiring, Harrison Hart '14, for more information at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Learn more and apply online at :
http://dartmouth.edu/writing-speech/learning/support-writing-research-and-composing-technology/apply-tutor

Applications are due by 11:59pm on April 13, 2014.