Wine. Cheese. Music.

What more could you ask out of a night?

To all of you wanting a classier, classical scene, come see

        Imani Winds

a world-renowned ensemble, who will join with our very own

WIND QUINTETS:
Flute: Jessica Fan and Ling Jing
Oboe: Jonathan Kramer
Clarinet: Joshua Warzecha and Gavin Duarte
Bassoon: Kevin Gillespie
Horn: Mitchell Jacobs
SAXOPHONE QUARTET:
Juliana Baratta , Aadam Barclay , Natalia Drozdoff , Erin Huffer

from the Dartmouth Wind Ensemble

in a unique performance

THIS Friday, April 4, 2014 at 10pm

Collis Common Ground

Sit back, relax, sip some wine, and enjoy the show.

With support from the Sykes Memorial Concert fund, from Jack Wehner '74 in memory of Professor Jim Sykes.

Co-sponsored by the Hopkins Center for the Arts.

Wine only for 21+. Please bring ID.

Not into music/wine/cheese? Want a more action-packed weekend?

Check out BROOMBALL*!

This Saturday, April 5, 9pm-12pm at Thompson Arena.

Hockey in sneakers. On ice. (Did I mention we had brooms?)

*No previous experience necessary. Just show up ready for fun! We'll provide the rest.