~*~* WOMEN IN BUSINESS *~*~*

Thinking about going through sophomore summer recruiting?

Then join us today for our panel of ’15s who have just completed their fall/winternships from the 13X recruiting cycle and hear about their experiences transitioning from that to their upcoming junior summer internships and much more, including:

- The general process and timeline
- How to prepare (resume, interviewing, networking)
- Career Services resources
- Choosing between a fall or winter internship (or doing both)
- How to go through junior winter recruiting for junior summer if you’re off campus doing an internship
- Internship opportunities abroad (e.g. Hong Kong)

Our panelists have and/or will be working at the following firms:

AlixPartners (Consulting)
Altman Vilandrie (TMT Consulting)
Bain & Company (Consulting)
Bank of America (IBD)
Credit Suisse (S&T)
Egon Zehnder (Executive Search)
Goldman Sachs (IBD)
Nomura Securities (IBD)
Oliver Wyman (Consulting)

MONDAY, APR 7
6 PM
Haldeman 041

After the panel, there will be an opportunity to meet with all the panelists and speak with them!
**There will also be food catered by 3 Guys**

**All genders, majors, and classes welcome**​