Error during command authentication.

RED CROSS CLUB + Dartmouth's *new* DONATE LIFE chapter
will have their first meeting of the term
TONIGHT (Monday) at 7:30PM
in Tucker Living Room

JOIN US!

We'll lay out plans for the Blood Drive, run signups for jobs, and discuss the 2 competitions we'll be running

*We're also looking for people to become co-chairs over 14X

Please blitz Michael Klein '14, Catherine Bryt '15, or Katie Bonner '15 if you can/can't make it

Thanks and see you all soon!

Catherine, Katie, and Michael
Red Cross Club Chairs​