**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**
Brought to you by the Office of Sustainability and Green Groups Directorate

MONDAYMONDAYMONDAY
ECO MEETING, 8 pm, Robo 106
Interested in making change on campus? Want to think of project ideas for ways to make the Big Green even greener? Have ideas about mugs and mug use? Check out this week's ECO meeting. All are welcome, no experience necessary!

DIVEST DARTMOUTH MEETING, 8 pm, Location TBD
Interested in learning more about how to positively impact the investment portfolio of the College? Want to learn more about the national fossil fuel divestment movement that has taken hold in college campuses across the country? Join us for  our weekly meeting. All are welcome.

TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY
SUSTAINABILITY SALON WITH TERRY TEMPEST WILLIAMS, 4 pm, Fairchild 101
Join Terry Tempest Williams for her annual "Sustainability Salon" series sponsored by the Environmental Studies Program.  This year's focus will be on "The Naturalist's Gaze" as participants will make three walks along the Mink Creek Trail to chart the changes in the unfolding of spring. Salon discussions will include the work of poets and naturalists Henry David Thoreau, Emily Dickinson, Rachel Carson, John Burroughs, and Richard Jefferies. These walks are open to the Dartmouth community: students, faculty, and staff; and to the Upper Valley community, at large.

SUSTAINABILITY  SOLUTIONS CAFE, 5-7 pm, Loew Auditorium, Black VAC
Join the Environmental Studies Program, Department of Film Studies, the French and Italian Department and the Donella Meadows Institute for a screening of the film Last Call, followed by an audience Q&A with Limits to Growthco-author Dennis Meadows and film director Enrico Cerasuolo. Last Call explores the history of the book Limits to Growth, the groundbreaking, inspiring, and controversial study of planetary limits co-authored by former Dartmouth professor Donella Meadows.

FOOD AND ETHICS DINNER, 5:45-7 pm, Tucker 105
Have you ever thought about the role of faith in food choices? Or, what concerns do we share about how our food is grown, raised, prepared or slaughtered?  Or what cultural traditions or spiritual practices do we value and observe before, during and after eating? Or do you just like food? Join us for dinner! Don't forget to RSVP to [log in to unmask] by Monday night at 11pm if you can come while we still have spots!

THURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAY
OFFICE HOURS, 12-2pm, Robo 108
Want to get involved in sustainability on campus? Have a random sustainability question? Just want to hang out and eat some yummy baked goods? Visit us for Office hours, every week on Thursdays.

ALL WEEKALLWEEKALLWEEK
SUSTAINABILITY PROJECT GRANTS, Application due by noon on Saturday
Want to get funding for your cool sustainability project? Have budget under $1500? Apply for  funding from the Sustainable Moving Sale Grant Fund. Application is below. Deadline is Saturday at noon and applications can be sent to [log in to unmask]

SUSTAINABILITY AWARDS NOMINATIONS, due April 9th by midnight
Join us in celebrating Dartmouth's sustainability journey and honor Dartmouth community members who have contributed significantly to furthering sustainability leadership here and in the world. The Dartmouth Sustainability Office invites you to nominate students, faculty, and staff across campus who have been working hard to get sustainability done! We want to hear about all the awesome sustainability work you and your peers are up to and give out recognition! Nomination form is quick and easy to complete: http://tinyurl.com/c5f7qsq