This Tuesday night, we will be talking about everyone's two favorite things: FOOOD and ETHICS!!!!!

Have you ever thought about the role of faith in food choices? Or, what concerns do we share about how our food is grown, raised, prepared or slaughtered?  Or what cultural traditions or spiritual practices do we value and observe before, during and after eating? Or do you just like food?

Join us Tuesday from 5:45-7pm in Tucker 105.  DINNER SERVED!

Don't forget to RSVP to [log in to unmask] by Monday night at 11pm if you can come while we still have spots!

Terren Klein '17

Multi-Faith Intern