This Friday, we invite you to..

Build a vision for a Dartmouth free from sexual violence &

Commit to action that will make this vision a reality at the:

Third Annual Symposium

on Sexual Assault at Dartmouth

Collis Common Ground

Friday, April 4th

3pm - 6pm

Take stock of the progress that we've made

Push ourselves to do better by our College

All members of the community are encouraged to attend

RSVP at http://dartmouthspcsa.wordpress.com/

Part I: Critical analysis of proposed policy changes

Part II: Community drafting of 2014 recommendations

Part III: Q & A with President Hanlon & Dean Johnson

*Including original student findings through the Elizabeth A. Hoffman Research Grant*

Light refreshments will be served

Contact [log in to unmask] for more information

http://tinyurl.com/SPCSA-Recommendations

*****
<http://tinyurl.com/SPCSA-Recommendations><http://tinyurl.com/SPCSA-Recommendations>

What is the SPCSA?

The purpose of the Student and Presidential Committee on Sexual Assault is to serve as an intermediary between students and the larger Dartmouth College community including the administration, faculty, and alumni of the college. One of the main functions of the SPCSA shall be to plan and implement cross-campus initiatives to address sexual violence, including but not limited to: advising the administration and student groups about sexual assault; engaging faculty; and promoting community-wide programs.

Upcoming SPCSA Recruitment

SPCSA will be recruiting new members this spring term. All prospective applicants are strongly encouraged to attend the Symposium in order to learn more about SPCSA's mission and ongoing goals.

*****

The SPCSA is funded through the Office of the President and Dean of the College Office