Dear Dartmouth,

The Student Center for Research, Writing & Information Technology (RWIT) opens for the term TODAY, Sunday, March 30th at 4pm. To make an appointment, please visit our website or log in to our scheduler.

WHAT: RWIT is a free service dedicated to helping members of the Dartmouth community develop more effective strategies for generating and organizing their ideas, finding and evaluating research sources, and presenting and revising compositions in a variety of media.

WHEN: Our hours will be from 4 pm to 10 pm, Sunday through Thursday.

WHERE: RWIT is located in Berry 183 (on the first floor of Baker Library near King Arthur Flour).

PLEASE READ the text below, which contains important information about our hiring process and scheduling an appointment.

Happy Spring!
The RWIT Staff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiring

Interested in becoming a tutor?

RWIT is hiring, and we would like to invite you to experience what some people have called the best job on campus.

We will be hosting information sessions to answer your questions about the hiring process, so look out for our next email telling you when and where. If you are interested in attending or have other questions, please blitz our Chair of Hiring, Harrison Hart, at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Apply here<http://dartmouth.edu/writing-speech/learning/support-writing-research-and-composing-technology/apply-tutor>.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How to Make an Appointment

First-time clients, please follow these steps in order to create your Client Record:
    Visit the RWIT Online Database<http://rwit.dartmouth.edu/login>.
    Click on "Log In".
    Please register an account in our system by 1) selecting your status as either an Undergraduate, Graduate, Faculty, or Staff member and 2) entering your major and minor information, if known.
    You will be sent to the homepage where you should see two tabs, "Home" and "Sessions," underneath the "Dartmouth College - RWIT Online" banner at the top of the page.
    Now follow the instructions below.

To schedule an appointment:
    Log in to the RWIT Online Database<http://rwit.dartmouth.edu/login>.
    Click on the "Sessions" tab near the top of the page.
    You will see two tabs on the right-hand side of the page directing you to two options for scheduling an appointment: "Reserve Session by Tutor" or "Reserve Session by Date".
    Click on one of those tabs and follow the steps to reserve a Session.
    Your scheduled appointment will be confirmed via email, and you can also view your appointment on the "Sessions" page.

To log out of the Writing Program Database, QUIT your web browser application.