Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

If you are

A. passionate about business, economics, finance, public policy, or any related field

B. interested in sharpening your writing skills

C. looking for a solid resume builder

D. searching for a friendly campus community

E. all the above

Then come be a part of the Dartmouth Business Journal! As a writer for the DBJ, you will be given the opportunity to publish your very own article to be included in our quarterly distribution and our website. Even if you're a first time author, our dedicated staff is committed to helping you get your ideas out into the world!

Stop by our first meeting on Wednesday, at 7pm in Baker 158? to learn more about this great opportunity!

?