Wednesday April 2nd
Hop Garage central space (across from the courtyard cafe), 8pm:

"I have nothing to say and I'm saying it"

Join us for the first event of this term's music department-sponsored series! We'll be screening a short documentary about John Cage as a way to introduce the curious to his work and remind the knowledgeable about his long-lasting influence on contemporary music. The movie also features Yoko Ono, Merce Cunningham, and Laurie Anderson, amongst many. The film was produced as part of PBS' American Masters series, and released in 1997.

Wine will be provided for those over 21.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Note: these weekly events will be taking place in the Hop Garage this spring!