*Wednesday April 2nd*
*Hop Garage central space (across from the courtyard cafe), 8pm: *

*"I have nothing to say and I'm saying it"*

Join us for the first event of this term's music department-sponsored
series! We'll be screening a short documentary about John Cage as a way to
introduce the curious to his work and remind the knowledgeable about his
long-lasting influence on contemporary music. The movie also features Yoko
Ono, Merce Cunningham, and Laurie Anderson, amongst many. The film was
produced as part of PBS' *American Masters *series, and released in 1997.

Wine will be provided for those over 21.

We look forward to seeing you there!

*Note: these weekly events will be taking place in the Hop Garage this
spring! *