Never danced before and tired of standing awkwardly at dance parties?

Already ​a dancer and want to add some popping flavor to your style?

Saw our performances last term and want to be in the next one?*

Need PE credit???

If any of the above apply to you, then join Street Soul for our first practice of the Spring term!

Correction:  Tuesday, 3/25, 4PM-5PM @ Rehearsal Room**

We will discuss our plans for the coming term and jump right into a fun lesson. No auditions and no dance experience required! Come dressed comfortably and ready to learn!

*If you missed our show this winter, check it out at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT9v2vAvSBA

**The Rehearsal Room is located in the Hop.  A Street Soul member will be at the front of the Hop to direct people where to go.