Welcome Back to 14S!

Before you are inundated with work this term, the Collis After Dark team was hoping you could help us out by providing a little bit of feedback about your experience with Collis After Dark and any ideas you might have for future events.  We've built a brief survey (www.tinyurl.com/CADsurvey14) and we hope you will take a few minutes to fill it out.

As a thank you, anyone who completes this survey by March 28th will be entered in a drawing for one of five $10 Morano Gift Cards!

Also, check out the Spring Preview on YouTube for a taste of what Collis After Dark has in the works for spring term.
Be sure to pick up a full schedule of events from the Collis front desk next week or while we're tabling in '53.

COLLIS AFTER DARK
www.facebook.com/CollisAfterDark
sites.dartmouth.edu/CollisAfterDark
Twitter & Instagram @CollisAfterDark