Ever wanted to direct a film? Work on a movie set? Design costumes? Publicize films? Make a soundtrack?

Now is your chance!

This spring we are producing a 15-minute comedic short film, Monkey House. We are holding an information session this Saturday (3/29) at 1 PM in Visual Arts Center room 001 (the basement room) for all interested crew members!

We are looking to fill the following roles: director, production designer, publicity head, costume designer, casting head, sound designer, and more!! Don't miss out on your big break! Actors/actresses, stay tuned for auditions later this term.

You will be able to fill out a brief application and sign up for a quick interview at the meeting. No experience is necessary!

If you cannot make the meeting, please email the Stories Growing Films account ([log in to unmask]) and include what position(s) you are interested in.