Error during command authentication.

Want to share your ideas how to better unite the community of women at Dartmouth?

Interested in joining the Link Up Exec Board in planning this term's events?

Get involved at our first meeting of the term tonight!

Collis 219 @ 8:30PM

Link Up aims to create and improve connections between Dartmouth women – students, faculty, staff and alumnae – of all backgrounds and affiliations through mentorship, engagement and service in order to strengthen the larger Dartmouth community. For more info, visit our webpage. All are welcome!