We hope your applications are going well! Please swing by our office in Robinson 103 if you have any questions or if you are having any trouble submitting your application. All applications and recommendations are due at 11:59pm this evening. We highly recommend that responses for the trip leader application are written and saved in a word document before adding them to the online application!

If you have a genuine interest in making the newest members of this community feel welcomed, supported, and included, we'd like to invite you to apply to be part of DOC Trips 2014 as a trip leader or croo member!

NO experience is required to be involved with Trips -- you don't need to be outdoorsy, loud, quiet, funny, in love with Dartmouth, or even have gone on a first-year trip yourself to be involved.  We offer a wide variety of trip types, and we'll provide you with training to help you feel prepared for your role.  All you need is a desire to build a stronger, thoughtful, and more cohesive community at Dartmouth.

https://www.dartmouth.edu/~doc/firstyeartrips/leaders/applications/

*For those enrolled in classes this summer OR off-campus this spring/summer: You ARE eligible to be involved with the Trips program. Check out the applications for more details.

Trip leader applications can be found online (https://www.dartmouth.edu/~doc/firstyeartrips/leaders/applications/) and the croo application is attached. (Please be sure to save all answers in a word document as a backup since the application website does not always save answers properly.)  Both are due Thursday, March 27th, 11:59pm. The trip leader application is completed entirely online while the croo application must be printed out and physically submitted to the DOC Trips office. Please be sure to write your responses for the trip leader application in a word document first and then paste them into the application fields online. The application occasionally deletes answers before they are saved so you need to have a backup!

DOC Trips evolves & changes every year because of the volunteers who make it happen; if you have ideas or suggestions for the program, we want to hear them. Please stop by the Trips office in Robinson Hall 103 or send us an email if you have any questions or just want to chat!

Love,
DOC Trips Directorate 2014
DOC First-Year Trips Program
Dartmouth College