Error during command authentication.

Dartmouth Law Journal

14S Informational Meeting

Today: 7-8 pm on Thursday, March 27, 2014
Rocky 003

DLJ regular meeting time: 7-8 pm on Thursdays

The Dartmouth Law Journal was founded in 2003. Since then, it has been the nation's premier undergraduate law review, publishing articles from professors, judges, law school students, and lawyers. We are the only undergraduate journal to publish the work of legal professionals and appear on online databases.

We are looking to recruit Associate Editors for 14S and future terms. If you are interested in law, curious about what people in the legal community are writing about, and want to help us organize law-related events on campus, consider joining our editing staff by coming to our open meeting. Applications for the Associate Editor position will be available at the informational meeting.

To receive an application, you MUST attend the informational meeting.

Learn more about our organization at: www.dartmouthlawjournal.org

All the best,

Executive Board
The Dartmouth Law Journal