The Collis Consulting Group (CCG) is officially launching this spring and we are currently accepting applications for student analyst positions. Applications are open to members of the 2015, 2016, and 2017 classes.

CCG is a pilot program for student organizations that aims to address issues of D-Plan fragmentation, institutional memory, and executive turnover. CCG is to function as a middleman between student groups and college administrators by establishing institutional memory - advising and analyzing budgets, group goals, student turnout, leadership, turnover, communication, and recruitment. The student board is responsible for evaluating client organizations and focus on areas where CCG can make the most beneficial changes.

As an analyst at CCG, you will fulfill one of many roles, which include:

We are looking to recruit students with experience in consulting, finance, marketing, non-profits, event planning, and/or other on-campus organizations. We are also looking for students with backgrounds in publishing and web-design for our marketing team. If selected to be on CCG, you are expected to serve for your remaining time at Dartmouth, including sophomore summer if applicable.

We will have an informational Q&A session tomorrow, Thursday, March 27th in Collis 303 at 7:00pm.

Applications are due by 4:00pm on Sunday, March 30th. Interviews will be conducted the following week.

For more information, read about us in The Dartmouth: http://thedartmouth.com/2014/01/17/news/ramirez-14-launches-new-collis-consulting-group

All the best,

Andres Ramirez ‘14

Alex Wasdahl ‘16