Chocolate Chip Cookie Milk Shots are a big thing.
SPOON UNIVERSITY
is the next big thing.

Hungry for more in 2014 Spring?
JOIN SPOON UNIVERSITY!
Apply for...
WRITER
EDITOR
SECRETARY

If you are off campus 14S, you can still be a writer!

​Applications are attached and due Wednesday, March 19 at 11:59 PM.

Want to contribute but don't have the time to commit? Be a guest writer
Email and let us know how you can contribute.​

What is Spoon University?
We are Dartmouth's first-ever gourmet food society. Through culinary events and a blog, we aim to promote culinary education and appreciation on campus. We are chapter of a Spoon University, a national network of colleges that are dedicated to creating a food community for students.
http://www.spoonuniversity.com/
http://www.dartmouth.spoonuniversity.com/
Email Editor in Chief Victoria Li '16 or Business Director Diksha Gautham '15 if you have any questions.

Don't forget.....
Join our open Facebook group for the most up-to-date campus food news! https://www.facebook.com/groups/577724732302591/
Check out our official page at www.facebook.com/dartmouthspoon
Follow us on Twitter @dartmouthspoon​