Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

*Happy Spring Break!!!*

If you have a genuine interest in making the newest members of this
community feel welcomed, supported, and included, *we'd like to invite you
to apply to be part of DOC Trips 2014 as a trip leader or croo member! *

NO experience is required to be involved with Trips -- you don't need to be
outdoorsy, loud, quiet, funny, in love with Dartmouth, or even have gone on
a first-year trip yourself to be involved.  We offer a wide variety of trip
types, and we'll provide you with training to help you feel prepared for
your role.  All you need is a desire to build a stronger, thoughtful, and
more cohesive community at Dartmouth.

*https://www.dartmouth.edu/~doc/firstyeartrips/leaders/applications/*<https://www.dartmouth.edu/%7Edoc/firstyeartrips/leaders/applications/>

*For those enrolled in classes this summer OR off-campus this
spring/summer: You ARE eligible to be involved with the Trips program.
Check out the applications for more details.

Trip leader applications can be found online (
https://www.dartmouth.edu/~doc/firstyeartrips/leaders/applications/) and
the croo application is attached. Both are *due Thursday, March 27th,
11:59pm*. *The trip leader application is completed entirely online while
the croo application must be printed out and physically submitted to the
DOC Trips office.  *

DOC Trips evolves & changes every year because of the volunteers who make
it happen; if you have ideas or suggestions for the program, we want to
hear them. Please stop by the Trips office in Robinson Hall 103 when we're
all back on campus or send us an email <[log in to unmask]> if you
have any questions or just want to chat!

*Love,*
*DOC Trips Directorate 2014*