Hello Campus,

Tonight at 8pm in Fahey First Floor Common Room

Casual Thursday is proud to announce it's one night partnership with the Sing Dynasty in our quest to rock this campus. That's right. TWO groups. One night.

A mighty wind's a blowin, and guess what? That's not a wind. That's whatever divine force you  may  or may not believe in reaching down, patting you on the shoulder and telling you to sit down and listen to the sweet nectar that is the fusion of comedy and a capella.

"Oh, I'm too busy" you say.  Too busy to give yourself up to utter blissful surreality? Too busy to catch a glimpse of Socratic truth through song and laugh? Too busy to witness the earth as a capella and improv transform it from the bland spheroid that we know today into a crystalline euphoria-haven? I didn't think so. Don't miss out.

Love,

Casual Thursday