We're glad that you asked! tOAST is a thick slice of fresh bread toasted right in front of you and then buttered with your choice of cinnamon sugar, nutella, peanut butter, and honey. And lucky for you, we'll be dishing it out at our weekly meeting tomorrow (Friday) from 3 - 5 pm in the first floor New Hamp lounge.

Why will there be tOAST? Because we believe you deserve to enjoy the end of classes, eat awesome food with some sweet coffee, and put off studying for finals for another day.

We'll also be having some cOUNTER cULTURE coffee straight from Papua New Guinea! It's some yummy stuff.

We hope to see you there!