On behalf of the Reading Artifacts class and Kresge Library, we'd like to invite you to the opening of our student-curated “Lights, Camera, Science” exhibit this Thursday, March 6 from 7 – 8:30 pm on 3rd floor Fairchild Tower and Kresge Library.

The scientific instrument exhibit depicts the history of science education at Dartmouth. Come see our display of historic instruments used at Dartmouth, videos demonstrating the instruments in use, and replicas and hands-on activities that demonstrate the principles behind the originals.

There will be Lou’s cakes and beverages, along with additional discussion of the exhibit at our opening. We hope that you can join us!

[cid:image001.jpg@01CF3926.A1EC6B80]