BREAKING NEWS: We will also have a live Skype chat with LAPS's friends currently living in Caracas. They've lived 8 years in Venezuela and have participated in some of the recent protests.

TODAY, March 4th at 7pm at Haldeman 028, Dartmouth's Latin-American Political Society (LAPS) will:

1) TAKE A PICTURE: to show our support of the Venezuelan protests. Please show up wearing a white shirt.

2) PRESENTATION "VENEZUELA AFTER CHAVEZ": LAPS will present and outline the current political situation in Venezuela.

3) INTERVIEW THE PROTESTORS

Free Orient will be served

Regardless of your nationality, we are all college students. Please come show your support.

Inline image 1

Message of one of the deceased students that reads: "Mom. I went to fight for Venezuela. If I don't come back, I left with her."