If you have a genuine interest in making the newest members of this
community feel welcomed, supported, and included, *we'd like to invite you
to apply to be part of DOC Trips 2014 as a trip leader or croo member! *

NO experience is required to be involved with Trips -- you don't need to be
outdoorsy, loud, quiet, funny, in love with Dartmouth, or even have gone on
a first-year trip yourself to be involved.  We offer a wide variety of trip
types, and we'll provide you with training to help you feel prepared for
your role.  All you need is a desire to build a stronger, thoughtful, and
more cohesive community at Dartmouth.

*https://www.dartmouth.edu/~doc/firstyeartrips/leaders/applications/*<https://www.dartmouth.edu/%7Edoc/firstyeartrips/leaders/applications/>

*For those enrolled in classes this summer OR off-campus this
spring/summer: You ARE eligible to be involved with the Trips program.
Check out the applications for more details.

Trip leader applications can be found online (
https://www.dartmouth.edu/~doc/firstyeartrips/leaders/applications/) and
the croo application is attached. Both are *due Thursday, March 27th,
11:59pm*. *The trip leader application is completed entirely online while
the croo application must be printed out and physically submitted to the
DOC Trips office.  *

DOC Trips evolves & changes every year because of the volunteers who make
it happen; if you have ideas or suggestions for the program, we want to
hear them. Please stop by the Trips office in Robinson Hall 103 or send us
an email <[log in to unmask]> if you have any questions or just want
to chat!

*Love,*
*DOC Trips Directorate 2014*
*DOC First-Year Trips Program*