Interested in learning about careers in the video game industry?

This Saturday (2/22) at 3 PM in Collis 101 we will be hosting a video Q&A session with Sean Bender '04, who worked for Riot Games the past 3 years. Feel free to come and ask him about the video game industry, potential careers, League of Legends, or almost anything Dartmouth-related. There will also be pizza and drinks.

See you there!

The Computer Gaming Association supports all kinds of computer games, especially League of Legends. If you want to be informed about our events or want to find other students to play with, Blitz [log in to unmask].​