(if you want to just know about the show...skip to the color)

1. It is 2:50 PM, what do you do?

 A. Go to your 3B (go to #2)

 B. Who has a 3B? Go to the library (go to #3)

 C. Take a nap (go to #5)

2. Wow, that 3B was rough.  I can't believe I made it through that. What to do now?

 A. Go to the library (go to #3)

 B. Go to dinner (go to # 4)

 C. Take a nap (go to #5)

3. The library is sooo boring.  I walked ffb, baker hall, and kaf and didn't see anyone to socialize with.  There is no way you are staying here.  What to do now?

 A. Go to dinner (go to #4)

 B. Take a nap (go to #5)

4. What a nice dinner at foco or collis. Boy was it crowded though, I thought winter was supposed to be all about short lines and finding a place to sit on the side of foco with wooden chairs. I guess not.  Those crowds made me tired.  What to do now?

A. Take a nap (go to #5)

5. You wake up from your nap, and check the time. OMG!!! It's already 10:15! You overslept!!! What to do now?

 A. Give up on your night and be sad and stay home alone while being sad and watching Frozen for the tenth time. (okay byeee)

 B. GET OFF YO BUTT AND RUN TO THE HOP GARAGE TO SEE...

but wait....here comes the color...

BOOM

THE DOG DAY PLAYERS

10:30 - 11

HOP GARAGE

(across from the courtyard cafe where they used to hold art classes before they built the BFVAC which is now the location where they hold art classes and hence they built the hop garage)

MANY GROUPS, MANY PERFORMANCES

9-12

DOG DAY AT 10:30

BE THE MASTER OF YOUR DESTINY