When: Today, Thursday 2/20, from 7-8 PM
Where: Sarner 69
Dinner from Thai Orchid

Secretary of State Kerry says ongoing negotiations between Israelis and Palestinians may achieve a peace deal as soon as this spring. Come learn and discuss how a peace deal might look.  Join J Street U as we follow up on last week's discussion of borders and settlements with a discussion of security.

[cid:8858e4a0-a928-4045-b0e0-bd23daef58c5]

Security is the foundation of any successful effort to solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Any peace agreement would likely collapse in the event of a terrorist attack or military invasion that the agreement would be widely seen as having enabled. And only when the question of security is satisfactorily addressed will leaders have the political space required to resolve the remaining core issues of the conflict.

J Street U is a pro-Israel, pro-peace, pro-Palestinian group that promotes American diplomatic leadership in achieving a two-state solution as an end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.  We believe that Israeli security and democracy, as well as Palestinian human rights and statehood, can only be achieved through a two-state solution based on 1967 borders with mutually agreed-upon land swaps. J Street U is the student arm of J Street.

*Like J Street U Dartmouth<https://www.facebook.com/pages/J-Street-U-Dartmouth/284611641585230> on Facebook*
*Like J Street U<https://www.facebook.com/JStreetU> on Facebook*