We are hosting an I2P2 event on Sunday (February 23rd, 2014) with a topic related to the OPAL Week in Community theme: "Families." This time, there will be speakers from diverse countries and cultures and will tell us about family values from their perspectives and from their cultures. Dinner will be served.

*** RSVP to [log in to unmask] by this Friday (February 21st, 2014) ***

International Issues, Personal Perspectives (I2P2) are panels of international students and/or scholars from Dartmouth speaking about cultural, social, and political issues in their home countries or regions of the world. It is organized by International Student Programs. Open to everyone who is interested in international issues!

International Student Programs