Sean Garren, a recruiter for Change Corps and Legislative Director of Fair Share, is holding an information session at 6pm TODAY in Morrison Commons to talk about starting your career in organizing and advocacy. Change Corps is a paid, one-year full-immersion training program in grassroots organizing. When Change Corps organizers complete their training, they're ready for a social change job with real responsibility, and we help place them into leading organizations and campaigns. Together, we're building a movement with a pipeline of emerging new organizers and leaders to push and prod our country forward.

When: 6pm, Monday February 10, 2014

Where: Morrison Commons in the Rockefeller Center

Why: Because you want to change the world for the better!