To continue on from last week, DFS will be presenting another investment banking case study and provide market updates for Equities & Commodities:

1. Investment Banking Case Study: we're handing out an investment banking case study from a bulge bracket bank, and we will break into groups to work on it. We'll walk through how to tackle this case shortly after.

2. US & Europe Equities, Asia Pac & Emerging Markets Equities, and Commodities will be providing market updates tonight.

See you all in Carson 60 at 7pm tonight!

- DFS