Hi Everybody,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, chess club will no longer be meeting today. We greatly apologize for any inconveniences this cancellation has caused. It is our hope and intention that we will be able to host Chess Club this coming Wednesday.

Emails regarding your possible selection to represent us in the Ivy League Championship at Columbia, if you previously contacted us about your interest, will still be sent out to you soon.

Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

Best regards,
The Chess Club Exec Board