The Box at Dartmouth is hiring!

About us:
The Box is Dartmouth's first Food Truck, a Mediterranean inspired Food Truck for Dartmouth Students by Dartmouth Students! The Box is founded and run by students with the support of Dartmouth.

If you are passionate about  food, learning, and culinary creativity we provide a unique opportunity for you to get in at the ground floor with a food startup with opportunity for advancement. Our menu builds its foundation upon locally sourced, high quality ingredients and is seasonally rotating. We are committed to providing healthy but substantial food that is executed with solid culinary technique, but is still accessible to the customer.

Positions Available:

Souschef:
Wage: $13-16 per hour
Hrs/wk: 30
Job Description: Work in tandem with the Executive Chef to support all aspects of food preparation.

Prep Chef:
Wage: $9-12 per hour
Hrs/wk: 10+
Job Description: Support the Executive Chef and Sous Chef in all aspects of food preparation.

Server:
Wage: $9-12 per hour
Hrs/wk: 5+
Job Description: Serve freshly made sandwiches, salads, soups, baked goods from The Box.

Get Involved:

The Box is holding an open house for all those who wish to get involved! Meet the team and learn more about who we are and our opportunities for hire! Please fill out THIS FORM if you are planning to come or would like to be kept in the loop! Details:

The Box at Dartmouth Open-House!
February 3 7:00 pm
Location : Silsby 028

Contact: If you can’t make it please email Eric Winn at [log in to unmask]