Hey everyone,

Check out
ImproveDartmouth.com

Why we support it:
  • We want Dartmouth to continually improve in order to be the best undergraduate college in the world.

What it is:
  • Submit, vote on, and discuss ideas to improve Dartmouth.
  • Better understand, prioritize, and execute ideas that improve our community. Build community around a positive, forward-thinking conversation.

Specifics:
  • Automatic prioritization: The most popular ideas rise to the top of the forum. This keeps the site continually up-to-date with campus priorities.
  • Self-censorship: Everyone must log in with their NetID so no posts are anonymous. This keeps people accountable and promotes a productive discourse.
  • Limitations: Improve Dartmouth obviously has flaws. Ex) The most popular ideas will not necessarily be the most important ideas for Dartmouth. Keep that in mind as you browse the site. Click here to learn more about how we're addressing this limitation.
  • Implementation: Student moderators from Dartmouth Roots, Student Assembly, and Palaeopitus meet twice a month to see how student organizations can implement the most popular ideas. In addition, they partner with administrators to comment on the most popular ideas on the site. This ensures the energy from the site translates to real change on the ground.

ImproveDartmouth.com

Happy Winter Carnival!

Best,
Student Assembly

Improve Dartmouth Engagement Team

Student Moderators

Esteban Castaño ‘14 - Dartmouth Roots
Gillian O’Connell ‘15 - Dartmouth Roots
Adrian Ferrari ‘14 - Student Assembly
Noah Manning ‘17  - Student Assembly
Mark Andriola ‘14 - Palaeopitus
Alexandria Leach ‘14 - Palaeopitus

and you! As the site gains traction, we will invite 'super-users' of the site to become moderators.

Administrative Partners

Elizabeth Agosto '00 - Associate Dean of the College
Andrea Bartelstein - Education & Outreach Librarian
Nariah Broadus - Director, Outreach and Project Development, Office of the President
Tommy Bruce - Senior Vice President for Public Affairs
Katherine Burke - Senior Assistant Dean of the College
Alan Cattier - Director of Academic and Campus Technology Services
Lisa Celone - Chief Operating Officer, Campus Planning and Facilities
Bob Ceplikas '78 - Deputy Director, Athletics
Eric Ramsey - Director, Collis Center for Student Involvement
Mark Reed - Co-Director, Dartmouth College Health Service
Frank Roberts - Associate Vice President, Facilities, Operations, and Management (FO&M)
Wes Schaub - Director, Greek Letter Organizations and Societies
Janet Terp - Chief of Staff for Administration & Advancement, Dean of the Faculty
Roger Woolsey - Director and Senior Assistant Dean, Center for Professional Development
Michael Wooten - Senior Assistant Dean of Residential Life, Director of Residential Education