International Issues, Personal Perspectives (I2P2) are panels of international students and/or scholars from Dartmouth speaking about cultural, social, and political issues in their home countries or regions of the world. It is organized by International Student Programs. Open for everyone who is interested in international issues!
We'll host our third meeting in this Sunday (Feb. 9th) at 3:00PM. Refreshments will be served. Join us!
Our topic this week will be "Ethnic conflicts in Balkans" and Luka Pejanovic '17 from Serbia will talk about ethnic conflicts in Balkans peninsula.
Please bring yourselves, friends, and couple of questions.
[cid:b3148d5b-f0df-4bf3-965f-fc9ac1d8f2cb]