Trying to figure out what to do with all your free time now that you don't have class tomorrow? Looking for a way to get out and enjoy the winter scenery? Team U has the solution! TEAM U 5k RACE FOR SHOE4AFRICA! Exercise, prizes, and more!

Team U is an intercollegiate fundraising endurance team, dedicated to improving global health and alleviating poverty, with branches at eight universities and colleges in the northeast. Proceeds of the race go to Shoe4Africa, an organization started by Toby Tanser that is funding the construction of what will be the LARGEST CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA in Eldoret, Kenya.

If you are registering on the day of the race (you should register because this race is going to be great), please arrive ten-fifteen minutes early. The race will start on the sidewalk IN FRONT OF COLLIS. To donate online, give $15 to our Crowdrise page (http://www.crowdrise.com/CarnivalFunRun2014), where the money goes straight to Shoe4Africa. One can also pay at the starting line with cash or DASH. Also, registrations online with Team U at Dartmouth would be truly appreciated! Registering only takes a second and is really helpful to Team U in planning future events and keeping track of who's running in the Winter Carnival Fun Run. Register right here: http://teamu.org/dartmouth.

Don't like running? Haven't run in a while? I can’t even recall the last time I did any running, but I’ve been jogging my memory and am so excited to participate in this event. Seriously though, anyone is encouraged to come, whether you run a five minute mile or a twelves minute mile or want to just walk.​
 Dartmouth's chapter of Team U hopes to see you all tomorrow. Good luck to all of the runners!