Hey Everyone!

The next IDF meeting will be this Wednesday, Feb 5th, from 5-6 PM.

Professor Edmonds isn't free this week (we might need to move the meeting to a Monday or Tuesday evening to accommodate his schedule for the following week), so we will instead spend this meeting discussing the topic "Health and Economic Development."

To prepare for the meeting, pick any case study from the following website to read:
And think about the economic benefits, costs, and barriers to investing in health interventions in developing countries.

Dinner will be served!

IDF