Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Looking for place to live this Spring & interested in practicing your Spanish?

Apply to live at LA CASA Affinity House:

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~orl/housing/forms/affinity/affinity-form.html

There's always a chance we'll have some spots left for Spring!

Any questions? Blitz [log in to unmask]

Need help with a Spanish paper?

RWIT Spanish Tutoring

Every Tuesday and Thursday @ 8-10pm in DARTMOUTH 212

Make an appt. here: http://rwit.dartmouth.edu/login

More info: Walk-Ins are accepted but I recommend booking an appointment especially since RWIT tends to get full toward the end of terms.

Since there are only two Spanish tutors, you will need to click "book by tutor" rather than by date.

For the latest info. about events at La Casa, please join our facebook page:

                                                            La Casa @ Dartmouth