Need to wind down after winter carnival weekend?

Want to pregame that Valentine’s Godiva box?

Just want to eat some really, really good chocolate?

Join us for Spoon University’s inaugural event:

Spooning with Chocolate!

Sunday, February 9th 3-4PM

 Paganucci Lounge

We’re hosting an organized chocolate tasting of some of the best quality bars you can find, courtesy of The Co-Op. Learn about the chocolate making process, understand how to critically assess chocolate, and taste some delicious samples.

After the tasting, we'll have a chocolate fountain so you can keeping nomming on delicious chocolate treats.  If you consider yourself a chocolate connoisseur, or even just enjoy eating M&Ms by the pound, this is the event for you!!

NOTE - THIS EVENT HAS LIMITED SPACES! RSVP HERE http://www.eventbrite.com/e/spooning-with-chocolate-tickets-10286399899

 If the event is full, we will put you on a waitlist.

Join the official event page here! https://www.facebook.com/events/726088624088191/

What is Spoon University??

We are Dartmouth's first-ever gourmet food society. Through culinary events and a blog, we aim to promote culinary education and appreciation on campus. We are chapter of a Spoon University, a national network of colleges that are dedicated to creating a food community for students. Check out Spoon's national website here http://www.spoonuniversity.com/

The Dartmouth page will launch this weekend!

Want to get involved?? Blitz Diksha Gautham '15 for the business/events team, or Victoria Li '16 for the editorial team.

Don't forget.....

Join our open facebook group for the most up-to-date campus food news!  https://www.facebook.com/groups/577724732302591/

Check out our official page at www.facebook.com/dartmouthspoon

Follow us on twitter @dartmouthspoon