Hi Everyone,

Come out and participate in a wonderful morning of praise, worship, and fellowship!

Join us at Morning Glory Community Fellowship in Cutter Shabazz Mural room tomorrow , February 2nd at 11 a.m. for Sunday worship.

The sermon is titled "Go Team!" and based on 1 Peter 2:8-10 and Ephesians 4:1-13

ALL ARE WELCOME!

"I rejoiced with those who said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord." Psalm 122:1

Blessings,

Nia Foney '15, Shani Brown '14, and Harriett Gabbidon '14
Morning Glory Praise and Leadership Team

Feel free to blitz the Morning Glory account if you have any prayer requests.
Questions? Blitz us for more information.