The Sisters of Alpha Xi Delta invite you to the 3rd Annual

Rose Benefit for Autism Speaks

Join us and the rest of the Dartmouth community in Collis Commonground on Saturday, February 1st from 5-7pm! Bid on awesome items at our silent auction, enjoy our dessert bar, and watch Fusion Dance Ensemble & the Dodecaphonics!

All proceeds go to benefit Autism Speaks!

Check out the event Facebook page to see a list of our awesome prizes!

https://www.facebook.com/events/471501899639608/

You can purchase your tickets in Novack on Monday and Tuesday and in Collis Wednesday through Friday. Tickets will be $5 in advance and $7 at the door.

Special thanks to our co-sponsors

XH, ΑΦ, ΧΓΕ, ΚΔ, ΔΔΔ, ΑΔ, ΑXΑ, ΚΚΚ, ΕΚΘ, ΖΨ, ∑ΑΕ, ∑N and GLOS